Friday, May 18, 2007

Good Choice

Earlier in the week we had made up our minds that we wouldn't be heading out to the lake this long weekend. The weather conditions just didn't look to be promising in the long run. We felt there would be lots of other days we could travel north, so why freeze our butts off.

With the super nice weather yesterday, I was thinking that maybe we made the wrong decision. However, as I headed for the horizontal position around midnight I sure noted the coolness in the air. While I was searching the news on the net today I came across this article May Snow Takes Some By Surprise and knew that we had made the correct decision to stay home.

Who needs to play in 2-4 cm of snow and freeze your butt off when you can be home snug as a bug in their own bed :)

1 comment:

Shar-Lee said...

Good choice to stay home... I'm sure that snow will change the plans of many this weekend and with gas at 1.21 it's probably just as well.

We're sitting at a beautiful 22 with sunshine... but there are some boom crackers in the forecast for later today.