Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Great Day

The weather today was just perfect. With the temp sitting around +25 and just a wee bit of a breeze, what more could a guy want? Especially when I was able to get out on the golf course today for a nice leisurely round with my son and my niece.

Sure I didn't have one of my best rounds, but the company was great and the weather was just the best and as a bonus, my niece improved her game quite a bit on only her second attempt at the game called golf. I sure would like to thank Larry for letting us borrow his clubs so the niece could play today.

Even without golfing today I would have walked around the course just for the exercise on any day that we had weather as nice as today.

As I told Sam after golf today, 'Wednesday the weather is supposed to be even better than today so we are definitely going to go around the course again tomorrow'.

After all, who knows how many more times I'll be able to swat that little white ball around for the rest of the year before there is cover of white all over the ground?

1 comment:

Shar-Lee said...

You'll need a bright ball to find it in a Saskatchewan snow bank lol!

Thanks again I had a good time and kudos to Larry for the use of the clubs... thinking I'll be getting my own set for spring!!!