Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What A Fine Day

The wind finally calmed down and the temperature increased to around 15-16 C today. This allowed 4 of us to get out on the golf course for a round. No one has been on the course for a couple of weeks so the greens (?) are not in the best of shape, but at least you could hit the ball around and get a bit of fresh air.

After the lay off, I didn't do all that great, but the other 3 fellows I was golfing with didn't totally embarrass me even though they have golfed for years.

We are hoping to get in another round tomorrow if the wind stays down and the temperatures get up to the middle teens.

Of course we know that every round we get in now, means we get to cheat the fall/winter by that much more :) before next spring...

1 comment:

Shar-Lee said...

Glad to hear you were able to get a round in... however I am so jealous.. I was stuck inside at work all day.