Saturday, February 03, 2007

For Sale - Very Cheap

I knew my luck was not good enough to hold and keep me from catching Sandra's cold. Of course she is now on the mend and I'm suffering big time. The only good thing is that so far it just is a cold and there is no flu type symptoms. I would say that I have to mark that down to us both getting our flu shots in early December. But if anyone wants one slightly used cold, by all means give me a call and I'll send it off to you free of charge.

Of course this is the weekend we had planned to celebrate Janessa's 8th birthday. Sheila, Wendell and the girls showed up last evening, but I'm not in a real celebrating type mood. Sheila and family headed for the city today to visit the Lakeview water slides which I wouldn't be going to at the best of times anyway. That left me a few hours to get horizontal and try and recuperate a bit before they get back.

The idea is that we will have bbq'd hamburgers and wieners for supper and then a piece of cake and ice cream. I'm not certain that ice cream is appropriate for the weather that we are having right now, but of course with young people, they will want it for sure. Yours truly can probably do without anything cold at the moment as I'm shivering enough.

Achoo !!!

No comments: