Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Something Smells

The more I read regarding the recently announced plan from Vigoro, the more I find that twitches my nose to this situation. It just 'stinks'.

If you look at a news announcement from 2006, you see that a Mr. Summers is the Chairman and CEO of VIGOR BIOTICS, INC. from Kenora, Ontario.

If you look a little further back, you see in July 2005 that Mr. Summers was in trouble with the law regarding a new biotechnology plant.

Skipping forward I find the article from North Bay Nugget stating that Mr. Summers is not always a truthful person.

From what I read, I personally won't be having any dealings with this man or his company, but that is my right as an individual.

I'm hoping the Town Council gets to the bottom of this fellow and the company and makes the right decision.

No comments: