Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Town is Booming



With the assistance of a local real estate firm, the Town of Hanley has attracted a couple companies to set up shop in our small town.



The major company is ViGor Biopharma which is a research development and pharmaceutical manufacturer of medicinal treatment for breast and ovarian cancer as well as having medicine for side affects of chemotherapy.



The other part of the business venture is Aurum Biotech which essentially is a nursery that develops Yew tree seedlings for farmers.



Good things are certainly coming to Saskatchewan in the last while and more importantly to small town Saskatchewan. This recent development is probably the largest development that Hanley has seen for many, many years (if not decades).

I can only say, "I am so happy that I bought my home when I did". The prices are definitely on the up swing for the town at present.

No comments: