Saturday, August 26, 2006

New Fan

Approximately 15 years ago, Sandra, myself, Sheila & her (at the time) future husband were shopping at K-Mart in Market Mall in Saskatoon. We got a ceiling fan for a terrific price. The only problem I thought was that it didn't have a light system with the fan.

We trucked this fan system from North Battleford to Regina and then to our house in Hanley.

Finally today I decided I'd install this critter in the master bedroom. Surprise, surprise. There was a light attachment in the box.

So today I removed the ceiling light in the bedroom and installed the fan unit. Not bad in that I started at 1:30 pm and I was done by 4:00 pm. Tested and all is working just ducky.

That is one less box I'll have to move if and when we ever move again. This thing is permamently mounted now so it stays.

No comments: