Friday, August 25, 2006

Searching for Survey Sites

It seems like I have managed to be drawn for a $1000 cash prize from Hotspex.com. I have been filling out surveys for Hotspex since 2001. On each completed survey your name is placed into a draw. The company draws out one name as their grand winner for that particular survey.

The company just let me know that I was this month's winner of the $1000 cash prize.

Of course I had a few hoops to jump through including faxing back a form. I also needed a witness of my signature so I had the sis-in-law witness my signature and faxed off the forms.

It did not take long and the whole family was wanting to fill out surveys. So today I did a bit of searching around on the net and found a few good sites to earn money for doing surveys. I sent the list off to Craig who probably could use a few extra dollars in his pockets. I also signed up for a few more surveys myself.

Wish us luck :-)

No comments: