Saturday, January 20, 2007

Busy House Arranging

Just after speaking to James, I had a call from Wendell. I guess Sheila, Wendell and the girls are heading up this way to visit with us this weekend as well. We'll have a full house this weekend. It also means that I had to do a bit of cleaning up downstairs and set up a semi bedroom. That means moving boxes in my work room around to allow for a bedroom to be created out of the room. There is a bedroom downstairs, however, James has dibs on that one.

I know for sure that come this summer, there is going to be a lot of junk that either hits the garbage or at least gets repacked and moved out to the shed. I'm getting tired of moving everything around whenever visitors come for a visit. The idea was that I was going to sort through it all after we got settled in and get rid of what we could. Any of the saved articles that we wanted and could be, would be moved out to the shed. That way I could have a nice bedroom in the basement for visitors and also I could have a small work room that I could putter around in.

I lost the bedroom to James and I never did get around to sorting the boxes after we moved in. Then before I knew it I ended up with a couple truck loads of James belongings. When Craig made the move back north I also ended up with some of his extra boxes. They also ended up in the basement.

Hopefully I can get some of it sorted out this summer to allow some extra room downstairs.

3 comments:

Shar-Lee said...

1 word... EBAY!!!!

_ . _ . _ _ . _ said...

Another word . . . dump !!!

Shar-Lee said...

LOL!