Monday, January 22, 2007

Finally A Win

As it is Monday once again I had curling this morning. Lo and behold I finally get to show a 'W' beside my name. Mind you, the game certainly was not won on my skills today. I couldn't get my weight down at all. One rock would be too light and then the next rock would be too heavy. It just wouldn't come together.

It was 7 to 6 for our team on the last end. We had the hammer which was a good thing. On the 8th end I finally was able to place both of my rocks where the skip wanted them. We ended up scoring another point on the 8th with our skip not throwing his last rock.

I just could not for the life of me get things going today. But now my perfect record is broken. 1 Win and 5 Losses. I guess I'll have to give it another try next Monday to see how the wind blows. Who knows, I may be on a roll now...

I doubt it, but you can always hope :)

No comments: