Monday, November 20, 2006

Pleasant Surprise

What a nice surprise we had on Sunday. I was working away doing something or other and the next thing I know the door opened and Sheila, Wendall and the girls showed up. We had ordered some cookies from the girls school and the dough came in so they thought they would drive up and deliver it.

Of course another reason is that they are in the process of changing over from AccessComm internet/TV to SaskTel Max and the SaskTel will not be installed until December 5th. Their AccessComm has been removed so they have no tv or internet at all. After having tv/internet all the time, once you loose it you really notice the quietness in the house with the lack of the tv audio or the internet games, etc.

Still it was a darn nice surprise to have them come for a short visit anyway. As well the kids received their school photos and Sheila wanted to deliver them to us. I immediately got them put up on the wall to replace last years photos. I also did take the opportunity to grab a few pics of the kids on my camera so that I could upload them so Great Grandma & Grandpa can see how they have grown.


No comments: