Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What A Tribute


I received a link to a Windows Media Player file that was sent to me recently via an email. I found the video to be a very powerful (for me at least) and certainly a timely video for this time of the year.

Seeing as some folks still have 'dial up' connections, I will only place a link here so that you can click on the link to go to the site. The video file is approximately 17 mb and for any people that are on high speed it should only take 30-40 seconds to load. For those of you on dialup it will most definitely take quite a bit longer. Mind you I do feel it is probably one of the best videos I have seen as it relates to Canada's participation in Afghanistan.

The video was put together by a current member of the Canadian Armed Forces in memory of a hometown hero of Cpl David Braun of Raymore, Saskatchewan who lost his life in Afghanistan on 22 August 2006.

The video can be found by clicking on the words Lest We Forget and reading to the bottom of the page to the actual link for the video.

No comments: