Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Short A Pint

I was sweating it a bit with the way the roads were yesterday, however, today on the way into the city, the roads were just fine. I made it to my doc's appointment which lasted all of 40 seconds. He just did a quick review of what was happening and retold me that the original orthopedic surgeon he had sent my file to felt I should see Dr. Woo. Apparently Dr. Woo has more expertise in the pelvis area.

My doc said about all he knew was that Dr Woo would likely be seeing me in 2-3 weeks from the day his office called my doctor's office. That was Oct 12th so early November is looking good.

The good doctor handed me a lab slip and said go give a pint or so for some tests. So I headed over to the lab at the Co-op mall and gave a couple vials of the good red stuff. We also did a quick bit of shopping and then headed for home.

Funny though, after supper tonite I was sitting watching TV and zongo I was sleeping in an instant. I didn't get up extra early or anything special, so I put it down to being down a few ounces. After a couple winks I was back to normal.

Now it is just waiting for Dr Woo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad, I have my fingers crossed for ya that all goes well with Dr. Woo, hopefully they find out what is wrong without putting you thru to much more pain.

Sheila

_ . _ . _ _ . _ said...

Thanks Sheila. As normal, some days are fine, whereas at other times it smarts some. Getting old I guess :-)

D