Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's Official

This morning when I got up and took a look outside I was greeted by a nice white skiff of frost on the front grass. Also, as the cars drove by, you could see where the folks had to scrape off the 'white' stuff.

I checked my weather gauge and it shows that the temperature dipped to -0.9 C last night. Mind you the gauge is mounted about 5 feet off the ground on the side of the shed. I'm sure that on the ground it would be a bit cooler.

This is only the start of many days to come with frost on our horizons. At least we now have sunshine once again. It was getting depressing with all the cloud cover over the last week or so. At least we didn't get the snow and ice and whatnot that hit the southwest part of Saskatchewan the last few days.

I'm sure we'll get our turn, but it would be nice if it held off till around about the middle of December or so :-)

No comments: